Nano-technology applications promoting health and hygiene services
Great efforts have been made to improve the general state of public health and infectious disease prevention in human communities all over the world. Many resources are pulled together in the name of science for this cause; clearly, the health and hygiene realm is another goal for the development of nanotechnology applications.
Nanoplate provides bacteria-resistant coating materials and supplements containing elements that eliminate bacteria or infections when exposed to a light source; thus, assisting in combating and maintaining a clean, microbe-free environment.
Recommended applicable environments?
- Enclosed and populated areas – schools and kindergartens, plants, airports, malls
- Health institutions – hospitals, infirmaries, clinics
- Public transportation – buses, trains, taxis, airplanes
- Human contact surface areas – door handles, keyboards, laptops, telephones, ATM’s
- Designated smoking areas – decomposing pollution debris (tar and nicotine) causing bad odor and disease.