Project management and consulting are among the services offered by Nanoplate to its customers.
The crew at Nanoplate is highly professional and experienced; it includes chemistry engineers, electrical engineers and architects. In fact, the Nanoplate staff is able to lead and execute quite a long list of complex projects in nanotechnology under all facets of life: environmental quality, health and hygiene, green construction, medical implementations, tracking and detection technology and geometrical plating. Nanoplate keeps a close relationships with academic institutions, R&D companies here and elsewhere. The final result combines between lab works and needs that rise from the field, between researcher and end user, between idea and applicable result.
There are a few primary types of consulting:
- Advising new or existing market development per suppliers offering nanotechnology based materials
- Advising production companies in developing unique ideas to meet requests rising from the field. More precisely, certain clients need to high light a certain quality of their product on order to give it the added value it needs. Nanoplate can do that for them.
- Advising academic researchers in the nanotechnology area about the feasibility and the development cycle of their scientific invention
The company can allocate, at any time, qualified staff workers who possess knowledge, experience, expertise, ability and professionalism for the sake of project leadership taking place off premises, in Israel and elsewhere. The team will escort the product development phase and its actual implementation.
Some satisfied customers who benefit from Nanoplate’s advisory and management services –
- Academic researchers and R&D companies
- Suppliers and distributors of nanotechnology based materials, like plastic, dye and more
- Different companies in areas such as energy, construction, optics, military industries, printing industries, air and space industries, electronics, agriculture and food industries and materials industry.